Friday, July 24, 2009
Long call @ Ipoh High Court - 17/7/09!!!
Finally, I was admitted as a solicitor & advocate after 9 months of chambering. I choose to have my long call at Ipoh High Court because I wanna celebrate this special moment with my family in Ipoh. Thanks to all who attended my long call and my mover, Ms. Lim Ching Ching!!!


My sister & me in front of the Ipoh High Court


Dad & me (PS: my dad said the Ipoh High Court has been established since 1928)


Thanks for all the lovely flower!!!

We have a celebration with mum's colleagues after my long call


Sister and me went to shop for our formal clothes a day before our long day..nice?


Mum, sister & me


My proud & happy mum & me


Please call me lawyer Tan..haha


The most memorable moment of the day is when my father roped me


Thanks to my parent for sharing this memorable day with me
posted by ariestsy @ 6:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates