Monday, May 18, 2009
ANYA HINDMARCH “I’m NOT A Plastic bag”!
Can you tell the differences between these two bags? One of these bags is a authetic all-celebrities-favourite Anya Hindmarch's bag whereas another one is a fake copy of the bag.


Let me give you some clues:-
1) I bought one of these bags at Cheras night market for RM25 whereas another one was bought by my sister through ebay.us for the price much higher than the first one; and

2) I hardly use the authetic one because I scared it will become dirty and I cherish this bag more than any of my bags since it was a great gift from my sister.


Still can't spot the real one?

Here are more guidances: http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-TELL-FAKE-Anya-Hindmarch-I-apos-m-NOT-A-Plastic-bags_W0QQugidZ10000000004118604
posted by ariestsy @ 10:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates