Tuesday, May 19, 2009
FJ Benjamin Warehouse Sale!!
(posted at http://www.everyday.com.my/promotion/2009/5/F-J-Benjamin-Warehouse-Clearance-at-Centro-Klang.shtml)

The FJ Benjamin Warehouse Clearance Sale is coming again!! This time I shall not miss the VIP preview day because all great stuffs will be grabbed away on the first day of sale.

I paid a visit to the FJ Benjamin Warehouse Sale last year at Parkroyal Hotel and found out that all the branded stuff sold there were unbelievably cheap... Can you imagine GUESS watches which cost over RM500++ at normal price only cost RM100+ at the warehouse sale and most of the stocks there are quite new...

But too bad, I didn't buy any watches last year because I found it difficult to squeeze into the crowd at the watches counter and all nice watches were mostly sold out.

I only managed to buy a GUESS bag whereas Annie's friend bought 2 watches of GC Collection because of the unbelievable low price.

So, this time I can't miss the preview day again as I eager to buy myself a new branded watch to celebrate my 9 months of labouring at law firm.

FJ Benjamin sale, here I come....




posted by ariestsy @ 12:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates