Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Eating alot during holiday!!!
I wanna announce hereby that I FINALLY FINISHED my 9 months of chambering, Thank god!!! I already filed my long call paper in Ipoh court and now waiting for my long call date... so to all my friends, wait for me to announce my long call date wo!!

Meanwhile, I would like to share some of my photo taken during my holiday at kl...


I spent friday night with my housemates at The Michelangelo's @ Solaris (Sohokl)


Delicious Strawberry Margarita!!


KrispyKreme Doughnuts and coffee during tea break


Desa citypark - a newly developed residential area


Steamboat @ Desa citypark



Steamboat village




Nightmare before Christmas @ NZX


Fun Ok Cafe @ Cheras


Waited an hour long to see Jolin Tsai @ Time square


My sister is a big fan of Hello Kitty


Hello Kitty fair @ sungai wang



lunch at U-Village @ Sungai Wang



sing-k @ redbox, the Garden
posted by ariestsy @ 8:17 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates