Thursday, May 14, 2009
Ipoh + Pangkor trip with my colleagues on 8/5/09-10/5/09!!
Bored of working everyday at the office, my colleagues decided to plan a visit to my hometown.. We managed to find a weekend wherein 3 of us no need to work on Saturday (Wesak day holiday and Mothers' day on 10/5/09), I suggested them to go to Pangkor Island because Ipoh has nothing to visit for except cave & more caves....

On 8/5/09, my colleagues - Audrey Tan & Joycelyn Lai and me took a bus back Ipoh and they spent a night at my house... We went to Pangkor Island on the next day, we managed to catch a bus at Medan Gopeng bus station to Pangkor Island.. The bus journey to Pangkor Island was unexpectedly long as it took us around 2 hours to reach the Lumut jetty.. We eventually boarded a ferry which Audrey nearly fainted inside because of poor air-conditioning.. FINALLY, we reached Pangkor Island around 2.30pm..


my swinwear photo taken at a concealed spot at the beach without those staring eyes..


Relaxing on the beach...


she digged the sand man's eyes as if she digging her enemy's eyes.. haha


3 of us in our bed at the hotel room..


Welcome to our room 111


Caught me jumping off the fence to our neighbour camp site.. OMG

Expert fence jumpers - Audrey & Joycelyn


Tiny Camp beside our hotel


Relaxing on the swing at the beach


Pink Taxi (increased to RM12 for 3 persons from Jetty to Nipah Bay)


Nipah Bay Villa

at our 'unofficial hotel' - Coral View Hotel


Yummy curry crabs


Having our dinner at one seafood restaurant, Pangkor Island


Tasty 'Ikan Bakar'


Sunset at the beach is so romantic


thanks to chooi ling for taking lots of nice photo during the trip..MuaksX2


Jump..jump as high as you could


my turn of jumping...


Audrey & Joycelyn (while sin yee taking the photo..haha)


Sin Yee & Audrey (while Joycelyn taking the photo)


Sexy cool girls on the beach...


Mermaid making


a stone at the Coral Island


sunny day at the beach


can you guess what the stone look like?
(Clever, is a 'ikan paus'..)


can't wait to go boating around the island


Look out for the hornbill at Pangkor Island


Taking photo while taking our lunch at a mamak


my 2nd stay at the Pangkor Indah Beach Resort


taking photo inside the jerry


so happy to see the sea..

During our stay at Ipoh, I brought my colleagues to the famous sam poh tong at Ipoh

cute little sami at sam poh tong


My mum suggested us to have dim sum at 'Fatt Sifu' near Persiaran Greenhill instead of the always crowded 'fu san dim sum restaurant'.


Hope u gals enjoy Ipoh famous dim sum
posted by ariestsy @ 10:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates