Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hope my parent enjoy their Beijing trip!!
Well, I feel happy for sharing some of the travel photo here though I not the one who travel to Beijing with my parent.. thanks to my dear brother who accompany my dad and mum to the 8 days & 7 nights Beijing trip from 20/4/09.

I booked this Beijing trip from Pelancungan Malinja Sdn Bdn at MATTA fair held around March 2009 and feel that it is totally worth of money...

After doing my research on the first day of MATTA fair, I first planned to book the Beijing tour from Meijia travel during my second visit at MATTA fair since I booked my first trip to Shanghai with this travel agent and the trip was quite ok... Too bad, they only left limited seat for April Beijing tour.. Then I turned to another booth which is Pelancungan Malinja Sdn Bhd, incredibly they offered me unbeatable price which is only RM 1,899-00 per person (most Beijing trip at MATTA fair cost around RM 2,000-00) + free voucher to 4 days & 3 nights Guilin Free & Easy tour per person... So without hesitate, I booked the Beijing tour for my dad, mum and my brother.

(P.S.: for the 3 free vouchers to Guilin Free & Easy tour (included meals, tour & accomodation for 4 days & 3 nights), I added 2 more vouchers for sister & me so that we can go to China with the whole family from this coming 22/6/09 until 26/6/09.. looking forward for the trip!!


The whole group members taking photo at 天安門


Mummy celebrating her birthday with other group members at one of the restaurant at Beijing
(too bad that I can't join them)


My dad, mum and brother at the famous bird nest Beijing!!
posted by ariestsy @ 10:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates