Friday, March 27, 2009
Birthday @ Red Box Plus on 27/3/09
Thanks for celebrating Mandy's & my birthday at Redbox Plus!!

Redbox Plus @ Pavilion
Love this photo because I'm the photographer..haha
Modelling infront of Redbox Plus



Thanks to Jane for buying me this lovely cake!!
Thanks to Jane, Keh Mun, Annie and Joey for the Gift (Elianto BB Cream)!!
Nice to know all of u and thanks for celebrating Mandy's & my birthday:)

2 Birthday Gals of March- Mandy & me..
My 3rd Birthday Cake...Happy:)
Buffet lunch at Redbox Plus.. not bad because got Oyster, teppanyaki etc..
Appetite gallery... I love the tiramisu & cheese cake
I'm the Queen with two pretty 'followers'...haha

Two Kawaii gals in Hawaii dress..haha
Thinking of nothing at the fresh Water Zone
Forced to post like this at the ladies toilet..
Thanks for being our photographer!!
Reflection of Beauty...haha
In one of the Heavy Metal Room.... so cool!!
Heavy Metal Zone
Deep Forest Zone
Buffet time..
Singing Queen-Jane
Self-photographing Queen-Annie
Posting Queen
Posting inside our deep forest room...
Dear Jane, thanks for planning everything, muaksX2!!
Dear Annie, thanks for wearing Hawaii style dress with me and borrowing your camera!!
With my lovely flower at home..
posted by ariestsy @ 4:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates