Monday, March 16, 2009
Countdown at Jogoya on 31/12/08!!!
My 1st visit at the Jogoya Japanese Restaurant was with my dearest sister on 31/12/08...
Right after I got the news that my sister is planning to come back Malaysia on Christmas day 2008, I started planning spending the last day of 2008 with my sister...
So I rang up the Jogoya hotline to book for buffet dinner at the Jogoya for the 2 persons..
Honestly, the price for is quite expensive (it cost around RM 101 per person) despite I tried my best to have as many salmon and sushi as possible..

photo taken in the ladies room
The all-time-crowded Heagen Dazz bar

photo taken while we waiting for the final countdown...


Bintang Walk is packed with people waiting for the final countdown



3,2,1....Yeah, Happy New Year!!




it's not snowing but...





Starhill gallery at nite






Countdown party at Pavillion







J W Marriot








red carpet walk at Starhill Gallery









the seafood bar

hard selling Jogoyo

Acting as an Ambassador of Jogoyo

My sister n me


Yummy sushi!!
juicy coconut

tiramisu

Deserts
Yummy salmon which I ate the most
Heagen Dazz ice-cream.. not so good compare with those I had at USA
the fruits bar

mini steamboat

I have two alcohol drinks...











Overall, having buffet dinner with my sister in Jogoya is a nice experience though is is quite pricy...

I'm looking forward to mine next visit on this coming thurs..19/3/09

posted by ariestsy @ 7:47 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates