Sunday, August 23, 2009
Belly dancing video!!
I think most of my friend don't know I like dancing a lot. Well. I learned all my basic dancing move when I was in secondary school because I used to join a group of girls doing performance for some girl guide event. We performed culture dance such as Indian dance & chinese traditional dance as well as Jazz & Hip hop. Besides that, I also took ballroom dancing class during my final year and recently I enjoyed my belly dancing class with my sister.








Please visit my sister's blog if you wanna see my belly dancing video:
http://shdiarypages.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-belly-dancing-video-with-my-lovely.html
posted by ariestsy @ 7:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates