Saturday, November 22, 2008
Genting Miss Astro trip 2008
Congrats to my friend, Joey for being one of the top 10 finalists of Miss Astro 2008!
we went all the way to Genting just to support Joey!!

Never forget to take a photo after the show end

Joey, Chee Fong, me waiting for our bus back kl


Eri, Keh Mun and me
My first time stay in Ria Apartment...

After the show, we went to party in the Zafari @ Genting

Pretending to pole-dancing...sexy gals

Drunk-looking gals...haha

Me posting in front of the Miss Astro stage

Jane and I taking photo together

The opening of Miss Astro 2008...so excited!

Supporters' team of Joey...Joey, gambateh!!!

Taking photo infront of Joey's poster..

Me, myself and I

these love sharp is made of bottle cap...so creative!!

We were cheering for Joey infront of the Arena of Star

Annie and I








Have lunch +dinner at Old Town @ Genting...very expensive



Never forget to take some pic while waiting for our food

Annie and I at our room at Ria Apartment @ Genting


Me taking photo on my journey from KL Central to Genting!
posted by ariestsy @ 8:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates