Thursday, November 12, 2009
Class started on week 2
Finally, my class start on this week. I'm so excited yet a bit nervous to go back to study again since I long time didn't study after I graduated from UM. My first class was on Tuesday because I purposely don't wanna choose any class which falls on blue Monday. to my surprise, most of my classmates are international students which mainly from China and India. There are only a few ang moh in my class and less than 5 local students.

Being a Malaysian, I certainly have advantage in communicating with other. I manage to make friends with some nice girls from China and I'm looking forward to meet more people from all over the country.


Above are some of the courses that I'm taking this semester
posted by ariestsy @ 3:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Gal, hope you enjoy the study life there..not to forget capture some nice shot picture and update us your life there..Hehe..A few days ago, me and Yi Ling is discussing about we might be going for Australia trip next year ..If everything is confirmed , hope to see you again there :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates