Thursday, October 1, 2009
Great products to share with all girls!!!
Girls out there please go to check out the latest products at http://jnbiz.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

One of the products that I must recommend to all girls is a facial product called ampoule. It is a product that normally used in most beauty salon because it is more effective than mask.

The one that I have tried is the Phytoderm soothing ampoule which is made in France. It is suitable for sensitive skin and it create a soothing & softening effect to the skin after applying it. It is easy to apply as you just have poured the liquid on a cotton pad and left it on your face for a while.

Pros - After using it, I feel that my skin is smooth and soft. It is definitely suitable for my sensitive skin as it don't feel any discomfort or itchy.

Cons - I think the ampoule is a bit fluidic as I like something more concentrated.



posted by ariestsy @ 9:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ariestsy
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
black uggs
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates